Thursday, May 06, 2010

Random Rant......

It has been more than 3 months since I did my shopping.....or should I rephrase...I has been more than 3 months since I last been to KL.....my previous job demanded at least a trip or more a month to the capital city....but the current one, NONE....Don't get me wrong, I kinda like it this way.....but due to my tight schedule for the past few weeks, I could not even find time to go there for a stroll....I don't believe I'm saying this but I really did miss it there...hehehehe

The major setback in Penang would be the quality of it's shopping complexes.....a huge gap to those in KL.....I've been waiting for my IKEA's babychair for a couple of weeks now.....



* At last, GohPek has finally bought it for me....thanks GohPek.....else I'll have to ask JD's busy GodDad to get it eventhough I would love to use his budget for the 1 year old car seat (cost higher..)..hehehe




* JD will finally get his own chair...YAHOOO.....Will be going back to Ipoh this weekend for Mother's day...have a great weekend ahead people......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, earn RM1 from you for the transportation fee...
Please remind JD that 5 of us bought him the baby chair, mention each of our name ya...
then next week, i visit you & enjoy your tequila with JD...

Anonymous said...

wei .. how much for that chair?

Kenny - SMT

BOGUS said...

hahaha make sure u do....thanks again for that chair....Kenny it's only RM49...freaking cheap and not to mention NICE...hehehehe fits perfectly...

Anonymous said...

from Ikea?
wanna get one ..

Kenny - SMT