Sunday, May 30, 2010

My New Housemate.....

KitKit is now staying with me for almost 2 weeks....getting him to get up for work during the first week had been truly an experience....he could hold on to his ringing alarm and sleep as soundly as a hog....or he would set up an alarm that got me up frim the next room while he sleeps like no tomorrow....the best thing was, he's not even covering his ears.....

Being a responsible elder brother.....I tend to guide this big sized younger brother of mine to adulthood...and he could understand I could just lend him a hand in times of needs....it's time for him to grow up...the fella even volunteered to help out with the chores....this is what brotherhood is all about......The time will come when KitKit will have his own family and be totally independent...his own family to take care of.....I told him to take his time but not a life time like the many people we knew did......

I could only expose him to the sun and it's up to him to bloom.......hahahaha better not use flower in this case.....I'm the GPS and he's the driver.....can't expect me to drive his car for him...that's how it should be....



* Having working in the Penang Island for almost 4 months now....I was taken to quite a few local stalls for some delicacies only found in the Island.....




* Took them to 'Wang Chau Jiun' for lunch last weekend........




* Everyone enjoyed the food.....Glad that they're loving it.....every single dish there....




* JieJie, since you wanted me to show you the dishes there.....come check it out....I'll bring you there the next time.....




* The signature dish.......forgot the name.......hehehehe




* With JD growing up so quickly, Fatherhood kicks it too......KitKit could be the secondary guardian to fill in the void when I'm busy with my work....that's the great thing having the fella around......have a great work week ahead people......
Message to the wiseman: Why the big reaction from my tiny comment ??? Why no reaction when the other side was commenting for the past few decades ??? Think wisely about it.......no hard feelings ^_^.

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

eh kit kit finished study liao?

BOGUS said...

yea kakak...kau tim liao...now doing his training......sudah besar budak ni..hehehehe