Monday, May 03, 2010

The lil Chicken Pox Boy.......

I had been busy with my work, assignment and exam.....at the very same time, JD the lil man came down with Chicken Pox......ishhhh...what a bad timing to get it....JD was pretty brave....in fact, he has no idea he has the viral in him....business as usual....My biggest concern would be: with all the smooching he might transfer the Chicken Pox to my CP free body.....If I get it during the World Cup season then it won't be that bad.....pray hard that I don't get it.....hehehe
* This is JD the Chicken Pox Boy......
* I've never seen anyone with chicken pox as happy as this lil fella.....check out the spots on his body....


It reminds me of Pinky our dog....don't you think so???


* As a reward to his bravery, PW and I decided to buy him a new playpen.....his own space or his 2nd jail whichever way you like to name it.......hehehehe



* And it comes with alot alot of toys.........which eventually cost alot alot of MONEY$$$$.......well money well spent....have a great week ahead people.....

No comments: