Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Between Politics and Football........

I saw a statement that Mr. Prime Minister made earlier today......he said "Cannot call for elections based on one survey's opinion"....Well I thought since he's so hyped with the concept of 1Malaysia, 1BN, 1MalaysiaF1....everything also 1...how come he's hesitating with 1survey?? hehehe get the point?

Be it 1 or 2 or 3, I wouldn't be sucked up with this childish approach.....when they need your vote, they call us Malaysians....and when they don't, I become immigrant aka Pendatang....I'd rather vote for the 1moon (PAS) than to land my vote to the MCA.....well, General Election?? I say BRING IT ON...hahaha



* Our handsome Mr. Prime Minister.......



* World Cup South Africa 2010............
.
.
.
Since this is the world cup season, I would like to express my opinion based on my personal encounter with all the football pundits......this is the only season where out of the blue, everyone seems to be a football expert....alike Shebby, Les Ferdinand etc...even the CharKoeyTeow guy is on par with those suited fellas on TV...hahaha

Those who can't even kick a ball right are giving comments and predictions like a true pro.....I kid you not...hahaha nowadays, even ladies are hosting the pre/post match reviews.....it's like having a guy commenting on Netball....how many pundits out there have actually played on a real football field??? I would say less than 5% maybe???........Just join in the crowd I guess.....GOAL~~~~~



* Too bad Becks is not playing this term......else I'll sms him telling him where to run...how to kick and when to score.......have a great WC people.....WAKA WAKA...

No comments: