Tuesday, June 08, 2010

One Night in Spore.......

The good thing about working for a MNC is that you get to travel for the slightest reason.....the bad side to that travelling is, you don't get too much time for yourself....

I was on a very short trip to Singapore last week.....for a 30 minutes briefing, I got to venture to the land I had yet to register my passport....and yes, the closest for me being in Spore would be the 15 hours stay in the airport more than a month ago.....



* This is the closest I'd get to the Spore flyer.......




* And another bad thing about business travel would be no changing of clothes before flying.....you'll have to be in your best monkey suit on the plane......




* Good side is, the free logging ain't that bad after all..........




* Got myself a studio lot just beside Clarke Quay.......




* And the bed.....arggg~~~ heavenly........




* If you ask me, I would probably describe Singapore as a pretty clean metropolitan....and it comes with alot of AngMosss......



* I was lucky enough to get myself a guide who then paid for dinner....hahahaha




* My good ol' pal.....FattyLock......he's working in one of those glamorous international firm and living the dream.......his dream...



* This post kinda reminds me of the day I saw him placing a bowl on his tummy while editing his assignments back in Uni.....he could still do it believe me.....thanks for the hospitality buddy ^_^.



* A window seat AT LAST.........In a nut shell, Singapore is a nice, peaceful, vibrant city with a lot of Taxi drivers that hate the government.....Not my choice of city to live it.....an experience though.....have a great work week people......

No comments: