Monday, June 14, 2010

Mini Family Outing.......

Being in my typical routine, I'm always busy.....not too much with work but with my after work commitments.....studies, family gatherings, etc......Being a great Daddy, I'd try my best to provide JD with the best exposure....



* Instead of placing him on a babychair watching cartoons for hours, I'll bring him out as often as possible.......this time, day trip back to Ipoh due to a huge family gathering back home....we departed home right after my class on Sunday....




* JD all dressed up for the occasion.....trying out PW's sunglasses....his head is getting so big now that the cap could hardly fit.......




* @ Sam Poh Tong...hahahaha...I was the guide for the day...that explains the venue....but anyway it was JD's first trip there......




* My lil cowboy and I.......




* I'll bring him to Singapore next month......I think I'll drive from Penang....as such, I could make a couple of pit stops in several states......JD would be in Penang, Perak, Negeri Sembilan, Selangor, Johor and lastly Singapore in a single trip...how convenient...hahaha...have a great work week ahead people....

No comments: