Sunday, July 11, 2010

Duck King @ Jaya 1........

We had our family gathering last weekend....this time, we went to Singapore but before that, we had pit-stop in KL for lunch in Duck King @ Jaya 1....after that, to A' Farmosa Resort to meet up with JieJie, JieFu and the kids......



* After his meal, JD had his first poo at my PS1 (carl will know where...hehehe) I used to shit there alot during my travelling days.....hahaha




* Duck King....one of my favourite restaurants in KL besides New Paris.....well both are blacklisted by my group of KL homies......too bad too bad....




* Seaweed beancurd.......




* Mustard Pao.......I didn't like those....not recommended....




* Stir & Deep Fried Kai lan.....Recommended......




* Siew Long Pao.....I'm not a fan of pork.....so no comment.......




* Roasted Duck....highly recommended...die die must try.....reasonable price too.....nyum nyum....




* Fried Noodles with duck meat......my fav too.....




* Last but not least.....Peking Duck...never been to Beijing so I've no idea on the authenticity of it's taste...hehehe




* We'll have to feed JD too........after lunch, off we go.....to TAMPIN.....




* JieJie and JieFu's new holiday villa......more to come on the next post...world cup finals tonight.....Paul the octopus will be fried tomorrow if Holland wins......GO ORANJE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: