Sunday, July 25, 2010

Eventful Weekend........

We were supposed to go back to Ipoh this weekend, but due to last minute changes.....Papa&Mama came over instead.....weekends has been pretty busy of late...all these are due to my studies & work schedule.....but thank God all the crazy assignments/presentations/exams/classes will end in a month's time.......



* JD just couldn't sit tight inside...so we placed him outside......I've decided to teach KitKit how to golf....so that I'll have another partner in crime....hehehe Uncle Carl seems to be pretty busy himself....




* I kid you not...it's like teaching an elephant to walk on beancurd (ToFU).....




* I've never seen anyone chipping in his boxer.........hahahaha




* JD seems to like the shouting and yelling......should get him a helmet next time....
.
.
.
When Papa&Mama arrived, we went to St. Anne's with the rest of the family....yearly prayers....it's my 4th year and JD's first..........
.
.
.

* And he got himself a personal butler........hehehe




* Am I tanned or what?? hehehe need better sunblock..........




* This big guy will celebrate his 22nd birdday tomorrow......we had a decent family dinner earlier with him to celebrate in advance since he has his own program tomorrow.......another busy week ahead with month end closing.....Have a great one people.......

No comments: