Thursday, July 15, 2010

A' Farmosa Resort..........

As I was telling tales about my long weekend down south, let me continue.....We stayed a night in A'Farmosa Resort, Alor Gajah......JieJie & JieFu bought a new villa inside the resort.....so we were blessed with a night FREE stay....I think JieJie really wanted me to help her promote...hehehe.....Have to thank them for such great hospitality......check it out...



* One of a kind.......nice design I kid you not.......They did the extension on their own....




* Comfy hall....with a huge dining table and a food bar....4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms.....




* The best part......A POOL........actually 2 pools, 1 baby pool right beside.....




* JD must be wondering how come he's going on reverse........




* Check out the number of floats.........




* I was so busy humping one of those I almost forgot I have a son swimming there......




* At least JieFu remembers his.........





* Who's the man???? hahaha Papa was busy teaching MW how to swim.....MW always says he swims like a fish while his KungKung swims like a pig......kids.....so truthful hahahaha




* Right after dinner, we headed to the up a deck built for evening tea or outdoor gathering....


* The major event of the day??? Papa's Belated Birdday....hehehe




* Papa is 61 year young now.......Be a good boy this year old wise man...hahahahahaha....cut down on your cigarette....



* Papa & Mama with their grandkids.....1 is a bliss, 4 are about crowd control......




* Finally....family picture of course.....wooo hooo...........
.
.
.
.
Since JieJie & JieFu are planning to rent out the villa to the public......You can quote my name or blog to them to get special special rate....for more info on the place, please CLICK HERE



* Or you can call them directly........

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

cayalah.. i can go rent the villa too!! hahahahaha

BOGUS said...

hahaha can go try ar Kakak...I'm pretty sure JieJie kasi you super duper nice rate....hahaha