Thursday, December 30, 2010

Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011...........

Here comes the yearly tradition.......I feel obligated to do an analysis on my last year's resolution and also my new goal for the coming year......hmmmm...let's check it out....



@@@@@@2010 @@@@@@@@


1. Complete my MBA....... - DONE and I thought I'd have more time to myself....JD is growing up so quick and Jr. No. 2 is on the way.....do the math about 'Me' time....almost non existance....






2. Get a new bike....... - FAILED. But I'm still living the dream. Eventhough the only ride I'd be closed to is JD's kiddies ride, I'm still trying my best to get an affordable bike. Just to please myself.....






3. Strive for better income...... - DONE. I would considered it as a more stable career rather than the one with better income. Income pretty much static but at least I get to spend all the time in the world with my lil monkey at home.....





4. Family Vacation........ - DONE. We managed to organize a simple family vacation in Singapore....let's try somewhere else next year....






5. Tatoo JD's initial on my back....... - DONE and I'm lovin' it.....hehehehe





Let's see....4 out 5. Pretty good score in 2010. Let's see how do I rate next year from my 2011's resolutions....



@@@@@@ 2011 @@@@@@


1. Try to get a bigger house.


2. Submit my thesis on time and attend the convocation.


3. Try to stick with the same job. (At least for another year)


4. Provide the best for Jr. No.2


5. Get myself an investment portfolio.....


5. Try to get a new bike (personal favourite)
Finally.....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!....
* I'll have to work on new year's eve to close my account....hehehe hopefully I do not have to stay back too late yoo.......have a splendid year ahead.....YAAAHHOOOOOO...

2 comments:

Shit said...

something not expensive will seldom be your Hobby!
niaseng!

BOGUS said...

wahhhh cipet....sounds like you know me very very well wor......hahaha painful fact...takkan i would love gardening or reading meh....hahaha