Monday, May 02, 2011

My Cousin's Wedding...........

My long forgotten post.......My cousin had his wedding last March......due to my breeding schedule, I could only find time to briefly blog about this main event....hehehe....

My Sis-in-law is an Ipoh-ian too.........so half of the event was held in Ipoh.....event like this is always a good family gathering.....



* I spent time bugging my nephews and niece.....hahaha my lil nephew..........




* Family picture at the groom's place...........next cousin getting married coming November......gotta keep angpow money liao......hehehe




* One of the dinner is at Bt. Ferringhi.......We took the opportunity to have our mini-family trip.......MW & MM were so brave on the pony......too bad JD was a direct opposite.......





* He refused to touch the sand.......claiming that it's dirty...ekk ekk ekkkkk.......OMG how could the son of the sunshine boy be afraid of the beach......hahahaha needs more training.....will bring him to the beach more often now.......





* He'd rather had a ride on his GongGong's shoulder.......his GongGong = his BFF (Best Friend Forever)........Seriously......I'm wondering how come this fella is so attached to his Grandpa......he'll totally ignore me when Papa is around...hahahahah




* Coffee break before dinner.......KitKit and Papa ought to cut down on their ciggies intake....ish ish ish....hehehehe spare some for me yoooo....hahaha




* This is also my cousin......and he's gay......





* Mr & Mrs Lim............





* Ma family.........I think JD looks just like me when I was his age.....hahaha I'll do a comparison post next time.......






* Here's the Bride and Groom.......congratulation and well wishes all along........they will be another addition to the country's brain dead.......too bad they've decided to leave the country........let's change the government before I'm left with no relatives....hahahaha have a blasting week ahead people......

No comments: