Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dinner with buddies.............

Went back Ipoh last weekend and met up with my buddies over dinner..... since I promised to buy them dinner on that day, they cracked their head trying to figure out where to dine.




*Fei Hai still having a bad headache for thinking too much earlier that day......



* This is our dining place - Steamboat King (only a guess as all 5 of us can only read 2 of those 3 chinese words)




* Our hot pot............Tomyam & Herbal soup.....Nothing fancy.....




* Hai Shue and Kou Hai giving the sinister look as they're not paying for that night....




* This was the look when I saw the bill.......... RM120++............

4 comments:

Sexy.Chewbacca said...

HEY WAYNE!

Yes I'm a stalker and I found your blog!. HAHA!

Na, I'm just really cool like that.

I LOVE YOUR ENTRIES! Lawak gila!

K nanti kita jumpa lagi ya!

kbai Wayne!

-Alia.

BOGUS said...

Hi Alia....long time no see....how do u do? thanks for reading....hehehe

frycrab said...

hahaha...dun worry more to go buddy

i recommend next time eat a better n good taste food.the most important is cheap.ahhaha

BOGUS said...

yea man...the cheaper the better...i dont even care if it tastes bad...hahahaha anything CHEAP is good....