Monday, January 08, 2007

Hello 2007..........

Time flies......I am 24 this year.....speechless.................................

I don't have the tradition to draft out a new year's resolution and bitch about it at year end but what the heck, I will do it this year. Since I started working on June last year, I will draft out this resolution with much reality and less dreaming content.






.........2007..........

1. Pay all taxes I owe the government.
2. Pay Indah Water for the very first time in my entire life.
3. Add more channels to my current Astro package. (Currently only sports, MTV and Discovery are available <- how sad could this be) 4. TRY to buy myself a country club's membership in Penang.
5. TRY to buy a new 'All Blacks' shirt.
6. TRY to save up enough money to visit Mr. Lau in Melbourne. (bear in mind I will be paying for 2 now <- another sad case) 7. TRY not to screw up and stick to this current job.
8. TRY to get myself a new notebook.

LASTLY........

9. TRY to drink less alcoholic beverages. (if this could happen, I should get a lottery ticket ASAP)




* Kindly take note: All resolutions starting with the word 'try' has the success rate of less than 1%. Thank you.

10 comments:

ym said...

HOPE your "trying" resolution will become a reality... which i think is quite impossible!! kekeke

anyway... Happy new year! hahaha

lilo said...

u play tennis? :-o

BOGUS said...

Dear YM..I hope so too....hahahaha....all the best to you this year.

BOGUS said...

Hey lilo, hahaha play for fun ok la.....Federer buatan Malaysia...hahahaha

lilo said...

federer? bluek... let's play some time :)

BOGUS said...

hahaha sure no problem....hehehe....actually I am not very good at it la....hehehe style ok la...can try playing together next time.

Anonymous said...

make sure u come visit me at melbourne.take care

BOGUS said...

hahaha yes boss...let me save some cash b4 i could buy the ticket....hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Federer buatan Malaysia ? Buatan cyberia still ok la.. =))

BOGUS said...

ssshhhh...cyberia is in Malaysia ar...hahahaha