Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hairdo day.....

I got my hair done last weekend. And for the very first time in my life I am actually paying someone to cut my hair. Before this, my hair was groomed by Mama - my personal stylist for 23 years. Been to the hair salon several times in between but most of the time is just to accomodate to my role when I was in a musical play.




* Before the Big Day..........


**By the way, I got my hair syampoo-ed by the hair stylist/barber for the very first time in my life. I can't believe I need to pay an extra RM 8 for such ridiculous service.



* After paying a sum of 18 F*cking Ringgit.........I still prefer to let Mama do my hair....

2 comments:

ym said...

yo dude... u should just put on a coconut shell, and ask ur gf to use the shaver to trim it for u nia la...

waste money la u... cos it looks just the same! kekek

BOGUS said...

cibai....hahahaha...nolar...if u look closer and closer got diff abit keh.....hahahaha