Sunday, January 28, 2007

First Prepartion for Chinese New Year.......

It is approximately 20 days before entering to the year of the Boar. Since I was born on the same year in the chinese lunar, I got off to an early start to get myself prepared for 'MY' year which occurs only once every 12 years. And to add on the fun, Hai Shue and SF came for a visit as they were on their way to Kedah. First, I must buy myself a new outfit to greet the new year........All 4 of us went to Queen'sBay Mall to get conned.



* Decor at the central of Queen'sBay Mall........



* Hai Shue and SF....SF appearing in this blog for the very first time, therefore abit shy...


I wanted a Canterbury All Blacks rugby polo shirt at first but when I took a trip down to 1Utama 2 weeks ago I found out that the Canterbury's outlet was GONE!!!!! C*bai......




* My shirt for this year. Nice??


At last, I found the pants that I always wanted. Been looking for it for several weeks. First I found it in Queen'sBay but NO SIZE!!! Then, Gurney Plaza, NO COLOUR!!!! Then Ipoh's Jusco, TARAK JUAL!!!!! and with much hope I even went to 1Utama 2 weeks ago, NO SIZE!!!! KNNCCB how many guys in Malaysia have the same size of buttock as I do?? Luckily, thank heaven for the newly opened Royal Sporting's outlet in Queen'sBay.





* This year I am going for pants as well...hehehe...



* Woalahhh........For all readers, PLEASE don't buy the same shirt or pant as I did.....hahahaha Phaiseh Phaiseh.....

2 comments:

frycrab said...

hahaha...u forgot about the % u got for the HP!

thanks for the hospitality dude!

BOGUS said...

hahahaha no prob dude.....come again when you're free......