Sunday, July 08, 2007

Dinner at Dragon-i.............

Never throughout my stay in A3-9-8 back in Uni life I've taken any.......I would like to stress again....never ever taken any advice from Rob......but hell I might just give it a shot......Let me show you what Rob said when I had a bad dinner at Swensen's.....



Robin Liew: the queue tells how good the food is maar, its like a rating scale, more ppl = more star = higher rating




* I kid you not.....this was the actual queue.....I waited for a freaking 45 minutes before they lead me to my seat......





* hhmm.....very impressive oriental feel...........hope the food is as good.





* Siew Loong Pau (Lil dragon dumpling).......not dragon meat......its PORK.......damn......




* The most expensive Wantan I've ever ordered.....RM10.....KNNCCB....the taste also really really dissappointing......PORK too




* Noodles tasted like flour......meat was cold (PORK).....at least put in microwave la.....




* PW never ate so much pork in a day before in her entire life.......




* The only non-porked dish......but too expensive by the standard.....



* Cipet...the most expensive meal I've had this year.....not to mention....TASTELESS.......
Note: Rob is taking a course to be a pilot........so next time when you're on a plane and you hear something like....."A very good day ladies and gentlemen, I am Robin Liew your captain for this flight. We are now entering the air space of Lalaland........." Please take a look out from the tiny window by your seat.......you will most probably still be on the ground....I am never ever taking any advice from Rob ever again......cipet........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man ... you didnt mention what is the restoran's name ...

Kenny SMT

BOGUS said...

Dragon-i ma....the new one at Queensbay.....i suggest you not to go la....not worth

Anonymous said...

ai ya ... as what you have said, it is just a new restoran mah ... so the food there should be not that nice one lah ... give them another 2 months, then you visit again, maybe will be difference ... hehehe .... give them a chance to service your GOLD CARD again ... hahaha ... :p

Kenny SMT

BOGUS said...

hahaha kenny my man....gv them 1 year also same case la....i dont think they will change their chef after 2 months...