Thursday, July 26, 2007

My New Ride.........

This post is to satisfy the lust from Kenny(SMT), Seenboy, Isobel and Peeka......I got my car last Friday. Nothing much to be proud of.....for the car still belongs to the bank....I took my very first personal loan. Can't sleep for the first few days.....not because I am getting a car, it was because I was too busy calculating how much I will be owing the bank........sakit hati yooo.......once I was enlighten, I am back to my normal sleeping routine.......conclusion = worst case, crawl back to Papa, show him my 10cent's face and beg for money...hahahaha but that will be the last resort well of course.....





* Front View.........



* Rear view......



* Side view..............




* Interior.......Looks like space ship......Being an analog man, I don't actually know how to operate those buttons....all I am capable of is to switch on/off the air-con and the radio......





* An Apek with a whole lot of debts......had to sell off my shirt for the downpayment.....

12 comments:

wings said...

sweeeeeettt!!!!!

peekaboo said...

And... I like the car plate number. How much it cost??

BOGUS said...

Aiya Peeka...number plate also nice meh? that one standardized company's number la.....comp paid for it...not much la......hahaha wings not sweet la.....its bitter..i tasted

Anonymous said...

nice car...pimp my ride!

Anonymous said...

btw...when is yur wedding? hohoho...

BOGUS said...

Walauehhh haishue, wat did the new car has to do with the wedding? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

i sooooo envy u..... can i hv a ride if i go to Penang? =)

BOGUS said...

no need to envy la shad...u go to the bank and take the loan...you also can afford...hehehe....anytime u wanna ride come come......hehehe

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I just realised that I do have an account with blogger.com (don't ask me when and how, can't even recall when did that happen).

By the way, you are one lucky kid to have such a nice car there.

Drive carefully.

BOGUS said...

Hi Bro Louie,

Thanks. I am just following your footsteps by getting a Civic during the first half of your career. Having a new car is easy, sustaining with the carloan is the hard part.....hahahaha