Sunday, July 22, 2007

What a Great Weekend.........

Let me tell you what I did this weekend. I travelled more than 1000km in 2 days. Saturday morning, drove all the way from Ipoh to Tampin. Had a pit-stop at JieJie and JieFu's place to fetch MengWai and MeiMei. That makes 8 of us all together.......next pit-stop, A-Farmosa resort........




* This is the ONE piece of furniture I love at their home.....the massage chair.....I need to get one to myself..........ohhhhh yeaaaa.......nice niceeee~~~~~~




* Everyone seems to be so energetic. But I was so freaking tired at that moment.........


Right after some light refreshment, we headed down to Melacca. Tight schedule? Ask Jiejie, our planner for this trip (her plan changes every 30 minutes......) Fetched KitKit from the Uni and headed to find food........everyone except MengWai and MeiMei almost died of hunger......the 2 lil ones had their milk earlier.....




* Everywhere raining........on such great outing all of a sudden, raining shit and dung......




* The Sunshine Boy............


After going round and round Melacca.......Klebang, Jonker Walk, etc.........those recommended places were either closed or fully booked......we had no choice but to drive further to Bert's (I just remember the name of the place, not the location)....




* Papa was so happy at that moment, he started pouring beer to everyone thinking that it was juice...........





* MengWai wanted to try.....I bet JieJie and JieFu will kill me if I put the glass near MengWai's watering mouth........





* Everyone gobbled up all those food in the speed of a lighting.....btw Mama was sick.......some people had sea sick, some flight, some will even feel dizzy on the road....Ladies and gentlemen, my beloved Mama had all at one go......Last time Mama vomitted even before the plane took off...hahaha....once the plane started its engine, Mama's engine also starts.......bluek bluek bluekkkkkk.....
After the dinner, PW, KitKit and I had a stroll at Jonker Walk.........sent KitKit back to Uni and headed back to the resort to catch some Zzzzzz.........Awaken by the sound of engines nearby.....PW and I went to investigate what was wrong with Malaysians lately.......and we landed at a drifting circuit.......



* Engine very loud......car very slow.....hahahaha Stupid event....how lame how lame.....I ride my bicycle and make the turning also faster than most of them.....





* Papa proving to us that he didn't get any hangover from last night.......




* MeiMei and I......I recently found out that MeiMei is actually heavier than MengWai....
After breakfast, we went to Seremban.....visited the so-called 'SiewPau' Empire.........SiewPau = BBQ Bun/ Pau Babi.......hehehehe......I don't fancy the taste of it.....




* Very impressive for a bakery.......




* 90% of the purchase is for my colleagues and clients......Nicus....nahhhh siew pau ar.....makan la......
Next, jalan-jalan cari makan. JieFu took us to a great place for beef noodle......


* JieFu said this is a distinguished eatery serving beef noodles......




* The Beef-clan........




* The Non-Beef-Clan.......hmmm...ladies don't take beef meh???




* Nyum nyum...........
After the brunch, JieJie and family headed back to Tampin while Papa, Mama, PW and I balik Ipoh lo......after dropping Papa and Mama in Ipoh, PW and I drove to Penang without further delay.......tired liao la......btw I took my new car last Friday.......hehehe nice car nice car....after 2 days, the mileage reaches more than 1000km hehehe......


* Show you guys the car later......

No comments: