Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home........

Just got back from happy hour....imagine my 3rd happy hour in Penang after more than 2 years...the very first time Uncle Carl asked me out for HH.....hahahaha.....Andy & SC tagged along.......SC, FFK last minute....kns.....

Back to my story......went back last Sunday right after my class.......as I parked my car in front of the porch, MW & MM started yelling...AH GU~ AH GU~......how nice...hehehe




* As promised, I took MW and MM out shopping....the very first time I took MM out on my own...of course I'll need PW to come along....just in case....can't handle both of them at one time....




* MW proudly showing his 'mock' money given by Papa....he thought the cash coupon was real....hahahaha....MW: " AH GU, Ah Wai got money.....see see....."




* The kids anxiously awaiting for their toys to be paid.....I'd rather buy them toys then to spend it on something else....they'll appreciate it...no kidding.......




* The snap shot I took with MW few month back..........this time, it was PW and MM.....as we were walking to the carpark, MW kept on saying " AH GU, I am so hungry......eat here eat here.....I am so hungry"..... hahaha kids nowadays......




* We ended up in Secret Recipe...bought the kids a slice of cheese cake.....to stop MW from complaining...




* He ate at least half the portion....walauehhh....Mama didn't feed him earlier meh....RM 6 per slice...not cheap la......hahaha




* MM as usual....playing with her food....
.
.
Got up the next day to the sound of yelling from the kids............
.
.

* Alamak.....MM 'chao kong' liao......




* See the purpose of those toys I bought them??? MW willingly gives me a massage when called upon......Anytime, Anywhere...hahaha.....



* Gave JieJie an early bday celebration as she'll be flying off to Sydney on her bday next week.......


* Papa, Mama & her grandchildren......1 more coming up...ngek ngek ngek....


* I love kids.......too bad I'm currently too poor to afford one...else mini bogus will be in progress......too bad too bad.....need to find a way to earn more in this bad time.....TGIF peps...

No comments: