Sunday, December 21, 2008

Removing it for good......

It is time for a change.....After having it for almost 8 years, I decided to depart with it once and for all....might need some time to adjust but I believe I could deal with it. Having it was a milestone in my life.........hahahaha..........I was talking about my ear studs......



* I will no longer be known as the guy with the fancy ear studs........now, I'd rather be known as the guy with the most cash......still a long way to go though.....maybe give me another 5 years or so........if I fail, then I'll be known as the guy with the most dreams....




* Goodbye to you my trusted friend.........




* I used to sleep with those studs on.......never once did I poke myself........




* Gave them to PW for safekeeping....at least could show it to my kids next time.......




* or at least I could say: "Been there, done that"..............happy working peps....

No comments: