Friday, December 05, 2008

Crazy Week.........

Recently I learnt the true definition of "Give and Take"........Give is you giving and keep on giving.....Take is where they take and continue taking.....sounds familiar? hahaha (I was so TuLan-ed, I can't even think right at the moment)......... Things are getting rough and as they said, the worst is yet to come.....so it is time to sit back and reconstruct a plan to cushion my ass during the hard time.....
.
.
.

* Construction in progress....
.
.
Money, money & more money....need alot of those......Best way to get it is by earning them.......if you got swindled while doing so, earn from someone else (blame it on your own stupidity)......or go get a lottery ticket....hahahaha
.
.
.

* I promise I'll be good if I'm rich......hahahahaha
.
.
Anyway, I am in serious need of a break from everything.....can't wait to go home this Sunday and hang out with the kids....gonna meet JieJie and gang before they depart to Sydney........
.
.
.

* Country road, take me home........TGIF peps....

No comments: