Sunday, December 14, 2008

Life is a Peach......

This coming week will be critical.....huge amount of collection at work, midterm exam in the coming weekend, scheduled for a full day meeting on Saturday (the day before the midterm), need to hit the road on Tuesday......2 assignments to pass up on Sunday....furthermore Aunty coming back from Aus, JieJie going to Aus...KitKit's medical report on Friday......I'll be brain dead by the coming Sunday......no kidding.....try talking to me then....I think I'll forget how to smile by then......hahahaha



* PW being her usual self.......busy with the xmas tree while I am busy tackling all those stuff said earlier one by one.....for her, life is about korean dramas and getting the house in shape....hahaha....one more important thing, she makes sure that I'm fully fed all the time....




* Her production on a boring Sunday night.......




* While I am busy revising for the coming exams........SAVE ME PLEASE....... and early warning to people dealing with me this coming week....try not to provoke me <- This is NO JOKE.....hahahaha

3 comments:

sitynuress said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sitynuress said...

kit kit doing medical report for what?

by the way.. why ur arm so big aa?? sudah gemuk ka? hahahhaha

BOGUS said...

hahahaha kitkit has an infection inside the nose...

aiya kakak I work out ma....nothing near fat...don't worry don't worry..hahaha