Thursday, March 05, 2009

The Big 'OR'........

Cars....I've always been fascinated by them......Not the sporty type.....I love big cars....as big as possible but not to the extend of driving a lorry......I meant big sedan cars.....

Well the bigger car you drive, the bigger the hole you'll have in your wallet....




* My pride on the road.......


Maybe I shall blog about those cars I once owned......back to the story......when I was back in the office today, I noticed that my car is giving me hiccups while trying to turn on the engine....So without hesitation, I asked TK to let me test his car (we drive the same model).....his worked fine.....another try on mine, JIALAT....only clicking sound.....being the self-proclaimed expert, I suspected battery dead at that point.....called up Honda Service Center...


Me: Hello...how long the warranty period of the battery?
Honda: Its 2 years sir.......
Me: WAHHHH GREAT GREAT (My car is only 20 months old)
Honda: OR......
Me: Or what??? or what????
Honda: 40,000 km....whichever comes first.
Me: HARRRR!!!!!!....I just took my car for the 40,000km service last week....KNNCCB..
Honda: I am very sorry for you sir (I can sense the fella laughing at the other end.....)





* No choice....called up the mechanic....need to change the battery.......else cannot go home...




* There goes another RM 250...when you're really tight, that's when bad things will start to haunt you.....how come the pariah black BMW behind me is still in running condition??? Should scrap it liao...the maintenance for that car is almost equivalent to an EX5 every year...hahahaha boleh buang.....need to study for my exam this Sunday.....enjoy the weekends......

4 comments:

kateong said...

wah lau.... si bota.. ur car breakdown.. not mine..

BOGUS said...

hahahaha...too bad ur car is behind me ma.....

ym said...

wahahaha... 250bucks for a battery.. jialat

BOGUS said...

hahaha no shit dude....try urs...hahahaha