Thursday, March 26, 2009

Company Trip........

Attended the company trip last weekend.......Langkawi....being my fifth trip there, enthusiasm is lacking.......not everyone sign up for the trip....1 fella in particular is UncleCarl.....he broke his arm during the previous trip....I guess the phobia of losing another one is too much to bear.......



* The day started with a lil bit of morning shower........




* The underwater world.........been there at least 4 times......



* I should've brought the drinking troop along.........




* Group photo by the sea.....the iconic eagle......




* By the time we checked-in, it was already around 8pm...so freaking tired after the bus ride, ferry ride, bus ride, cable-car, stairs climbing.......TK, Pat and I seeked refuge by the sea with bottles of cold beer.....arghhh~~~ typo...I meant with just a bottle of beer...nothing more...




* Island hopping the following day........




* Getting the camera ready........




* Next time I will build my bungalow with this kinda view.......toilet facing the sea.....enjoying the view while I flush my 'gold-bars' back to the nature.....what a dream~~



* Most of the them are Penangites.......walauehhhh Penang no beach is it??? Never seen beach before meh???



* Luckily I'm from Ipoh......yeah.....you're right!! Ipoh really no beach.....bitch got la....hahahahahahahahaha




* The eagle feeding is something new............but I saw that on Discovery Channel before......




* The more we feed them, the worst the ecosystem will be.......



* Island hopping is never completed without dropping by the Maiden's Lake.....they say if you drink the water from the lake, the Maiden will send you a Happy Father's/Mother's day card a few months later...



* Enjoy your weekends..........

No comments: