Sunday, March 29, 2009

What EarthHour???

Everyone has been posting about EarthHour this.....EarthHour that....I thought I could do something about it too.....at least I've something to do for the weekend......Told PW we'll be having a candle light dinner at home on Saturday....I'll cook.....LimGaikGaik is going to laugh at this one.....I told her it was stupid last year....hahahaha



* I do look like 'Chui Kam Kong' aka 'chu yuk lou' with the apron........




* Home-made cocktail to go down with the main dish..........Try to spice up the dinner a lil......




* With some beans, lettuce, and an over-roasted chicken......stupid oven....hehehe not my fault...




* Due to the light lunch we had earlier, we decided to start dinner early...as early as 7:30pm....by the time we were done, it was only about 8.15pm......we showed our support by watching the television in the dark instead......




* See......I did my part too.....with no fancy party, no bonfire outing.......




* Some TV station even went to the extreme by stopping their broadcast....imagine the losses.....gila punya orang........have a great week ahead people!!!

No comments: