Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Crying Baby.....

Do you have that feeling of missing your love ones so bad until you cry??? Not that the person is dead or anything.....just being somewhere far away....I had....but just not too far away either...







I used to be a cry baby when it was time for school.....they will have to drag me to class.....well that was 20 years ago.....it lasted quite long though. If you did cry back in your primary days, how long did it last? Mine??? MONTHS.....don't believe? ask Papa/Mama/JieJie and even those close to me back in primary 1 & 2.......






* After the horrific experience Papa & Mama had during my kindergarden years, they were taken by suprise on what I was about to deliver during my primary years......totally outrageous.....
.
.
.
.
.
After a couple of years of crying, it came to my senses that crying will just result in getting my arse spanked so therefore, I decided to switch to the bully mode in secondary.....
* The result backfired, instead KitKit got the most out of the mode and was regarded as a 'horrible creature' by some teachers......
.
.
.
(One fine day in school................)
Teacher: Who's that waiving at you??
Me: That's my brother.
Teacher: What? Your brother? Real brother?
Me: Yup.....
Teacher: Same mother?
Me: Yup....
Teacher: He's a horrible horrible creature...
Me: Yup....that's my brother.....hahahaha
.
.
.

* The THING!!!!...Enjoy you weekend people.....hopefully there will be a suprise announcement in the coming post.......

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

yes i remember u dun want to go to school... In Kindergarten already pandai ponteng ahahah give auntie heartache only huhu

BOGUS said...

hahaha rindu rumah mah kakak....or too emo at that age.....