Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Family Trip 2009........

Well as stated in my previous post, we're supposed to be in Phuket last weekend but haih......trying my best not to nag on the issue......The family has decided to take a short trip to Cameron Highlands instead......



* I've never tasted a strawberry in my life before and never will....hahahaha




* My beloved nephew and I..........




* Kids will be kids......excited as usual...be it Phuket, Cameron Highlands or the market......enjoying their childhood.......how lovely...




* Luckily JieFu brought his camera along...else I won't be in most of the snapshots....hehehehe




* Makan time........Thank you JieJie for the free meal....anything free is good....ngek ngek ngek....




* Everyone in this picture vowed to quit smoking for at least a year....no kidding.....Papa said that's the only bad stuff we learnt from him.......



* In search for snacks...........




* No wonder PW likes daughter....MM seems to bond well with her AhKhim......good to know...good to know....




* TiTi must be wondering on his role in this family......must at least be loud & noisy........




* A short trip but a great one.........My small family of 10.....11 by this coming September.....

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

wahhh auntie tak muntah ke???

BOGUS said...

hahahaha Kakak u masih ingat ye......she had new pills that she telan-ed before the trip.....ini kali ubat boleh pakai...ngek ngek ngek...