Sunday, June 07, 2009

Balik Kampung, Balik Pulau.....

Sunday class as usual......9am-6pm every single week. Being known as the Truant King on my schooling days, I've got no choice but to attend the class from 11am-1pm only this week (normally I'd prefer to skip the entire class).......Well, I heading to Balik Pulau to meet my family for a mini gathering at grandma's.........



* The landmark fountain in Balik Pulau.....I was driving while thriving for the best shot...just bear with it.....



* The trip is never complete without my usual visit to my favourite 'Char Koay Teow' stall.....Best in the world...no kidding......




* Little town comes to life......Laksa craving people all over......GILA......




* I'm not a fan of Penang Laksa....but I've got to buy it anyway.....the rest of the family love it.....JieJie, JieFu, PW.......




* Nahhh...My fav.....after tasting this, the sisters' char koay teow can start to sell wan tan mee instead......



* Stop the time here please......Monday is coming.....another mad rush ahead.....happy working peps....

2 comments:

lilo said...

i jz had laksa in sydney! best! hahaha

BOGUS said...

ohhhh tak mungkin best la...Sydney got best laksa meh?? hmmmm let me ask me aunt,...maybe she's selling it in Sydney...hahaha but still tak mungkin...tak mungkin....