Sunday, June 14, 2009

Doc said "I'm Sorry".........

I'M SORRY......That's a bad bad word from the doctor.......well, at least for most of the cases.......About a month ago, my doc said this.......... "Congratulation, you'll be expecting a baby girl...you can proceed to buy all pink stuff"........not too long after that, he said this...."I'm sorry, this is Lau Tak Wah aka Andy Lau".....

So long for Que Sara Sara every night, no more Butterfly kisses......Back to name searching....


* Arrow pointing at the bird bird aka the Turtle Sign.......0.78cm...Tiny but extremely dangerous...Use with care!!!

* Doc also said that our baby has ears like Lord Buddha......big and full....PW kept on mumbling ever since.....complaining that our baby got that from my Mickey Mouse ears.....


* Baby's first ever 4-D scan.....eyes shut, smiling I supposed........The theme colour is BLUE, I repeat...BLUE!!!! NOT PINK but BLUE......happy working people.....

4 comments:

sitynuress said...

ngeh ngeh ngeh same like kakak ida laaaa... Blue not pink! ehehehe

BOGUS said...

yea yea...hehehehe takut later wrong colour then susah....hahaha

CK Lau said...

lesson learnt : do not buy pink or blue baby items until absolutely certain

BOGUS said...

yea....so please sell something from ur new car and buy something for my baby...hahaha