Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jayden's FullMoon Ceremony.......

I rushed back right after my uneventful meeting on Saturday to be with my kid......27th September a year ago, I was having my wedding reception. 27th September 2009, my son is having his fullmoon celebration.....

This is the time where custom takes place...I'm in a very unfamiliar zone....but since I'm the father to this kid......I will do things my way......modern dad ma....



* Old ppl have been telling me about shaving JD's head....hahahaha...I said no....Just snip it a little will do...don't like it? then shave your own head.




* This boy is afraid of the water......and I do mean REALLY AFRAID....no kidding...it's like someone is slaughtering him but in actual fact they were just bathing him.....




* Up from the water, straight to the towel.......




* urhgggg......What a relieve.......




* Back to his normal nosy nature.......




* All ready for the prayers........




* At last...my very own family picture on the family couch....




* Picture with his cousin...4 months apart in age.....7kg apart in weight.......JieJie & JieFu came all the way from Tampin....thank you guys....




* Thank you all for the lovely presents and gifts..........PW spent 2 hours unwrapping them.......the excitement of being a mum lies in the pleasure of tearing away your kid's presents.....




* Boys will be boys.....after the long hectic day.....both of us spent most of our time in bed......ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz..........Happy working people...and if you don't enjoy you job...then happy searching ya....hehehe....

No comments: