Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY Back Home.....

It had been a emotional week.....CNY celebration in a whole.......and the departure of my uncle....he was my favourite......He had had a......I should say great journey. In the end, he chose his path......Rest in Peace Uncle King.....

Well I guess life goes on.....a lil recap on the happennings back in Ipoh during CNY....so cheer up people........


* JD bonding with TiTi.......



* Family dinner........enjoying Mama's new recipe....




* I was busy preparing for the Lion Dance..........yuppieeee....check out the 8 feet fire cracker I bought...ngek ngek ngek....




* TA DAAAAAA...........



* Everyone seems to enjoy it..........



* JD touches the Lion Dance for the very first time........



* Another meal with the family..............steamboat this time.......


* Candid moment every CNY..........the 4 kids.......


* awwwww.......I have something like this with JieJie..taken over 2 decades ago.....MeiMei is the closest to an elder sister that JD is going to have.......
* My own family pic back home.......


* Candid moment....MW can't sit tight....JD looking at Papa....KitKit looking at MW.....TiTi looking at JieJie.....MeiMei looking at JD.....hahahahaha...can't they be a lil bit more professional just like me??



* ahhhhhh that's more I like it.......but still MW ohhh MW.........enjoy the coming weekend people....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that exact brand. The prices for the shoes are about 190 bucks everwhere. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what is your opinion?