Sunday, February 07, 2010

A New Chapter......

I'm a week into my new job....lots to learn...I have to claw my way up again....another lenghty journey but I do hope it would be as memorable and successful as my previous one....

A week without having to look after all the projects, I do feel a lift of burden off my shoulder.....after the orientation by the new company, I could sense a total change of weight, direction and expectation from the new organization....



* Pictures taken from the previous Haagan Dazs treat........




* I don't think I'll pay for ice-cream with this kinda price tag.......too freaking expensive.....




* I certainly wouldn't mind the free snacks........




* Too bad JD can't try some.........




* Have a great work week people...with the CNY around the corner, everyone should be busy preparing for the much awaited new year.... ^_^.......Hello Samsung...hello new year....HUAT ARRRRR~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one relavant source of information on this issue[...]

Anonymous said...

Hi friends
Do not miss your chance to get a free ipad. Visit http://bit.ly/cmmVr7