Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Goodbye EnterpriseBuilder.......

Updates have been coming hard lately.....been trying my best to adjust to my new working routine....travelling to the island every single day....the traffic is not as bad as I thought it would be....still get to enjoy my normal after office hours at home.....

After so many years, I do really grew fond of my previous hot seat......I think I'll really miss my team there.........I'm grateful with the opportunity given throughout these years..........well I guess life goes on....an end to a great journey....



* My legacy.....leave when you're at your peak and you'll always be remembered.....on the good side of course...




* Due to everyone's tight schedule, some of them found time to have a parting dinner with me on my last day.....




* They even took me to my 2nd visit to Haagen Dazs.......I won't even dream of paying for my own ice-cream there....too freaking overpriced....The CheapJing is still in me...hehehehe




* Jac always makes me feel way taller than I really am.......hahahaha




* All the best guys.........




* Goodbye my faithful tag partner.......will miss all the times making fun of you.....after so many years......Therefore.....Goodbye EnterpriseBuilder.......All the best.......

4 comments:

尼克斯 said...

再见啦,东伟...

有空记得请我吃饭...第一次转第三份工要请,第一次进新公司要请,第一次在新公司拿薪水要请...

看衰你会看几个字而已啦,呵呵...

:)

我不就是尼克斯咯...

Nicus said...

Upstair, Wayne dont know chinese lar...

jennielim81 said...

ask someone to translate for him laaa

BOGUS said...

kns gohpek....sendiri tulis then sendiri kapsiao.....

Hahahaha Jiejie u also kenot help me...