Saturday, February 27, 2010

JD's First Meal.......

The long awaited day has finally arrived.......JD is tasting solid food for the very first time.....hehehe



* The boy is always smiling...........check out his new bib...hehehehe all new...




* To reward him for his coorperation earlier in the day (stamping his palms for my new ahem ahemmm)....I've decided to get him a new teether.....




* His food..................



* New Feeding set......macam-macam ada..............


* PW is over the top for this main event.......has been nagging me since last week......hahahaha...



* Check it out....looks exactly the same with the Tau Fu Fah that JD makes when I shake him too hard after feeding.....




* My boy with his first meal.........




* As a passionate Daddy...I wanted to have a go at the main event as well........



* See what I did??? hahahahaha




* TAAA DAAAAA mission accomplished........1 whole bowl of porridge......YAHHOOOOO....JD is growing up so quick.....

No comments: