Monday, April 26, 2010

Korea & Kimchi......

I managed to catch the flight to Korea at the very last minute for the Global Account meeting....It came as a suprise as I'm still in my probation with Samsung, well maybe I'll have my bosses to thank to.....



* It was a transit flight via Singapore...I was pretty excited knowing I will at last step foot in this tiny island......




* But to my dismay, almost every hotel in this mini land was fully booked.....my company HR told me I could not claim if I check-in at Hotel81 or Hotel Fragrance.....WALAUEHHH.....




* In the end I managed to get a room at the transit hotel inside the airport....all thanks to Wong who relentlessly called for enquiries for as long as an hour....got a room for 5 hours at S$100...imagine that...crazy rate for a crazy state....my return flight isn't any different....I would proudly say I SPENT 15 HOURS IN CHANGI AIRPORT without even been to Singapore till date......




* I heard it was snowing the week before in Seoul......but Google was showing 15 degree this week....so I didn't bring much winter clothing to battle the winter....




* Upon reaching, the weather was abour 10 degree.....ever feel like blasting Google??? NOT YET...it was around 5 degree the following day &*($*^%&*(*........any being bald isn't much help either....




* That week, JD was in Ipoh...PW in Penang...while I'm in Korea.....first time seperation was pretty bad....Thank God Papa&Mama took care of JD for the entire week....how sweet.....



* My room....it was a single room suite.......hahaha GohPek...this is what I'm talking about la....not your motel.....must have requirement you know....hahahahaha


* While it was freezing and raining at night, Korean chicks roam the city in MINI SKIRTS......hot and freezing....unbelievable.....


* My agenda there was pretty routine......meeting, dinner & drinks.....meeting, dinner and drinks..........I was lucky enough to get a delayed flight on Saturday.....


* Koreans love drinking......seriously......'Mi Jio Juis Sai Yo'.......hahahaha GET ME A BEER....


* Embarking my 6 hours journey in Korea.........one of the palace........



* Flowers here and there.......pretty clean city though......



* Korean LokLok.....it's around RM6 for a stick....In Ipoh sure kena whack......South's LokLok also not that expensive.....


* But still.....an experience worth trying........fried my phone....haih...need a new phone now.......



* Pretty busy with my month end closing this week......assignment to submit...Final exam on Sunday morning......gilar.....anyway...have a great week ahead people.....

2 comments:

Peggy said...

aiyo, so nice n enjoy ler...!!

BOGUS said...

work nia la.....u lagi nice la...stay at home no need to work..hehehe