Thursday, August 05, 2010

Fond Memories.......

As I was transfering data from my old PC, I stumbled across some old pictures....picture taken when I was still in my early twenties.....when I was a freshie in the career world.....



* Heard that ol' Pat is in Singapore now............




* Still remember the first time I brought PW out to club....she fell asleep...hehehe....




* Of course I'm still meeting Uncle Carl for golf.....TK not a chance because I'm not a girl......I could not seem to find any picture of GohPek.........When we were out drinking and dancing, GohPek was still a virgin......hehehe My mistake...IS still a virgin....




* How time flies......gonna think of what song to sing for the Karaoke competition....hmmm before that, need to put up a show to the President in the morning.....2 more classes during the weekend and I'd be done with my studies....YAHOOO can't wait...have a blast people....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please...You can't always comment me like this...
I must also spoil your image in my blog if you continue to do that!!!

BOGUS said...

hahaha go ahead la gohpek...i'm just being truthful ma...i dunno how to lie eh...i tried but i can't...hahaha