Sunday, August 01, 2010

Giant Sucks........

Being Malaysians, we're spoilt with choices of hypermarkets....Tesco, Tesco Extra, Carrefour, Giant, Jusco etc.....the worst of them all, I would rate GIANT.....not only did I found they sometimes put expired food for sale....their racking arrangement is pretty much illogical..........

* Out of convenience, we dropped by to get JD's milk powder.....since we're taking a stroll at Sunway Carnival Mall, we don't mind to grab something and get out of there......



* They locked JD's favourite brand in a glass shelve.......since they do not want to invest in RFID like the others do....I could understand why they put a lock for infant's milk powder......



* They're even smart enough to put this tiny mini sign below the rack...."Please ask for assistance"......how thoughtful......



* After walking around the milk area for almost 5 minutes....I can't spot a single sales person.....only when I took out my camera, took a couple of shots while shaking my head and said it out loud "Complain....MUST complain"...someone rushed over and said "Sir no pictures allowed"...hahaha then the fella brought the keys to my treasure.....eventually, there's a hidden bell that you'll need to ring for assistance.....at least my tactic worked........Moral of the story...GIANT SUCKS....BIG TIME....hehehe......have a great work week ahead people.......

No comments: