Monday, August 16, 2010

Home Sweet Home......

It has been always nice being back in Ipoh......the food, the crowd, the traffic and most of all....FAMILY........since Mama has never been to FuShan DimSum, we decided to bring her there on Saturday for breakfast....too bad I still do not have any pirated software to resize my pictures, else I'd upload more.......



* Nyum nyum........




* Being an Ipoh-ian means dinner with the family most of the time.....even my buddies will call for a time out during happy hour to go home for dinner....see the value now?? hehehe....


Before I end, I would really like to share my thought on an article I read earlier....

Ipoh businesses must fly state, national flags or lose licence : Mayor

I thought patriotism should come naturally? I stood up straight when my national anthem is played.......which monkey made this joker the mayor??? Definitely not me......you should be able to guess who I voted last and will continue to.........Have a great work week ahead people......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PAINT is the cheapest software which can resize Photo.
Want to pay me tuition fee than i teach you on this?

BOGUS said...

sorry lo...u so technical....not my field of talent ma....u pandai lo...hahaha kns