Thursday, August 12, 2010

JD is EVERYWHERE........

AHHHH I just got my new notebook.....best value for my cash....all thanks to my buddy in Dell.....I still do not get the time to install those pirated applications to resize my pictures so you guys will just have to bear with me in this post......

I will not brag about how an old man in Malaysia cocks about racism and they called him Tun for that (sometimes he should learn to shut his pie hole or just let people like me telling him so.....^_^)....let me write about happy things in this first post using my new PC....hehehe

JD is learning to stand and walk a little lately......once he has the power of mobility, the actual nightmare starts.....HE SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE!!!!!



* Don't touch my guitar......ishhhhhh




* Sometimes, he'll use his big head to knock the door......




* In the kitchen looking for food.........




* Terrorizing PW's notebook.....better hers than mine.....hahaha




* We'll be going home tomorrow........YAHHOOOO.......IPOH HERE WE COME.....have a great weekend ahead people......

No comments: