Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mid Autumn Celebration.......

In short, we Malaysians call it the mooncake festival....what kinda autumn are we referring to? The only 2 seasons we have in Malaysia are Raining & Non-Raining......it's freaking HOT all year round....agree? ^_^.

My MD invited the entire office to his place yesterday night for a simple gathering and also a clay making competition.....arggghhh......I consider myself an all rounder....music, studies, sports etc NO PROBLEMO........but ART....ehem.....ehem...do your own judgement later....



* The view from my MD's apartment......it was my first time being in a 6,000 square feet's apartment.....and the view WAHHHHH KILLING.......a single unit on every floor.....my seniors told me it's about 2 million Ringgit EACH.....unless the bank will approve a 120 years loan.....else I'll have to forget about it......




* Moving on......everyone was given a simple demostration to come out with their best work of art closest to the shown sample...........




* This was the benchmark aka sample...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I tried......
.
.
.
.
.
.
and I tried.......
.
.
.
.
.
AT LAST.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


* What do you think???? more or less identical right?? am I talented or what??? hehehe anyway happy mooncake festival people.....

No comments: