Monday, September 27, 2010

JD's New Passion.......

Lately, JD is developing a love for all the joyrides in the mall.....averagely, JD visits the mall at least once a week.....sometimes JD and I have nothing much to do when PW is busy checking out her shoes or clothes.....I tend to put him on the kiddy's ride so that I do not have to entertain him that much......and the result to all those rides = He will demand for his rides everytime he sees one.....



* Anywhere.....anytime......I could actually rent one of those and put them at home...hmmmm let me consider....




* I was telling JD that all you need is a token......




* See how happy he'd be on those rides........it reminds me of MW....his eldest cousin will need to have a go on all the rides in the mall and YES....ALL.....




* See how he reacts when the ride is over???




* I need to tell him no more no more....finish....habis....por chik....yee lek.....




* My only peace-time is when he's fast asleep......arhhhhhhhh........have a great work week ahead people......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You bo sui lor...
Is time to congrat, but you dont let me know i should congrat...Now other ppl tell me only i know i should congrat but now like a bit bo sui lor...

BOGUS said...

hahaha u busy in Spore ma GohPek...I was hoping U'll buy me a meal then i can let u know so that you can congrat me ma....so when u wanna belanja me? hehehe