Thursday, September 16, 2010

No More Coffee Table.....

I just lost out on a house deal last week....looks like I'll have to brush up my negotiation skills and keep on searching.....I recon that would be next on my buying list.....A new bike was supposed to be next but due to some unforeseen circumstances the listing has then been revised....

JD is finding our current home pretty constraining because we have too much deco which are not kid friendly....especially our coffee table right in the middle of the hall.....He then decided to get rid of his nemesis by pushing the glass table and eventually breaks it......



* This was how he reacted after being scolded by his beloved Daddy as I seldom raise my voice at him....hehehe



* See....no more coffee table.....PW has to keep her laptop in the store room...with the lil fella learning to walk I don't think I'll get another coffee table.....time to give the fella more space to roam.....hopefully I could find another dream house soon....have a great weekend ahead people.....gonna be in Penang this weekend....hhhmmmmm I guess I'll take a stroll in Queensbay this Saturday.....^_^.

2 comments:

Zan Kai said...

Hello old man.
Still remember me?

It seems like you seldom go gym nowadays?

BOGUS said...

wahhh my old hommies.....of course i remember u la...still with ur books? Siang getting married in November ar....how have u been?

hehehe Gym??? try to have a kid then u tell me got time or not la...