Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Need More Improvements...........

It was the time for JD's regular jab...this time it was the MMR.....I took him to the government clinic for all his jabs....this was of course with the advice from my gynae....he said the doses there are fresher and since I'm paying taxes every year might as well use some of my own money from the government's pocket.....hehehe don't get me wrong, I'm not the old CheapJing I used to be......JD has 2 private doctors....yes not 1 but 2....



* One thing I dislike about the government sectors are their efficiency......seriously...the display chart shows 30 minutes for the entire process while it took me slightly more than an hour to finish the process....Piagam my ARSE.......and to make matter worst.....




* The clinic was empty that day......the total number of nurses easily surpasses the visitors 4 to 1....and yet.....




* It took them so long....check out 2 of the nurses chatting with each other while I waited and waited and waiting with the imaginary crowds......The only way to to improve this would be to fire the management and put someone capable in charge......hehehe.... better not waste government fund if you cannot perform......Luckily my next visit is in 6 months.....and after that 2 years.....for once, I understood the true meaning where money could buy time.....




* JD posing happily with his Greatgrandmama.......let's hope he will not have any feverish sign after this shot........long weekend ahead....another trip back home soon....yahhhooooo....have a pleasant weekend people.....

No comments: