Thursday, November 25, 2010

Clueless Rants..............

I'm abit too packed with work and personal stuff lately.......no time nor mood to blog.....or even worst, my routine life seems to be pretty uneventful......don't get me wrong, being normal is good but being normal with extraordinary concerns ain't too favourable....

To elaborate on my busy schedule, I'll have a golf meeting on Saturday morning......KC's house warming on Saturday night and not to forget my ManUnited match to watch right after. My plumber is dropping by on Sunday morning & SL's wedding at night......that would basically conclude my coming weekend......

On top of this busy month, I'll be travelling again.....this time, on business trip.....guess who I'll get to meet? My ex-gay partner in crime......let me talk more bout it when I'm back.....

Well, I guess have a great weekend people......



* I was there 6-7 years back......let's see how fast they've developed......hehehe

No comments: