Sunday, November 28, 2010

Samsung's Activity.......

Here in Samsung, most sales persons are known to engage in entertaining counterparts, bosses, clients, vendors, etc.....I'm lucky enough to be equipped with a decent drinking ability, above average PR skills (tonnes of dirty jokes to share) and not to mention my amateur golfing skill.....at least better than not knowing how to swing.....hehehe

Our Korean expats decided to arrange a green meeting last Saturday morning @ Cinta Sayang Sg. Petani......



* Everyone was punctual that morning.....what a pleasant suprise......




* Imagine an organization chart.....highest in the middle then you'll know my position in the company....hahahaha I kid you not...seriously....almost rock bottom.....




* Luckily my score ain't the lowest hahaha...else phaiseh liao.....




* Time for KitKit to pick up the game........at least way better than spending his time 'yumchar' here, 'yumchar' there......hehehe




* I'm pretty sure my score will improve from a couple of bogies to a couple of pars in the next game......hahahaha....travelling week ahead....see you guys in Shanghai people.......

No comments: