Sunday, November 07, 2010

JD's New Car Seat........

JD is now too big for his first car seat..... check out his previous car seat over here http://bogus9394.blogspot.com/2009/09/jds-first-car-seat.html .

Since I'm pretty much into sales and offers, I told HaiKun that there was a warehouse sales in Puchong last week.....he bought it for his Godson and deliver it all the way from KL during the weekend.....hehehe



* JD was getting ready for bed while I was getting ready to go out and meet my buddies......I have to admit, it has really been a while since I last saw them......




* Sister JD....does he look like a nun?? hehehehe




* Testing his bigger and more comfortable car seat..........




* He's loving it too........at last, the lil fella will be facing the traffic.....




* All thanks to his GodDad aka HaiKun.......terima kasih banyak banyak......




* Updates are kinda slow lately.....I was packed with serious matter for the past week....now that everything is confirmed, I'M BACK to the regular blogging......after 4 days of long holiday, it's time to get back to work....have a great work week people.......

No comments: