Monday, November 15, 2010

Quality of Dinings.........

Nothing beats a home cook meal....but sometimes when PW is busy aka lazy, we'll dine out.....Please bear in mind that I'm not a picky eater....I survived on Nasi Goreng Kebab 3 times a day for weeks back in Uni....or instant noodles for days....of course my all time favourite involves rice....

Dinings come in abundance......spoilt with choices....but most of them are just overrated.....

Example when I was in Sakae sushi with PW the other day, she ordered her favourite Chicken Toriyaki...check it out......



* Nice right? Wait till you flip it over................




* Check out the burn and char.....seriously I kid you not........with that kinda price tag they should do better in controlling the quality of their food......pasar malam satay beats them anytime.......no quality control...hehehehe


Next, let's move on to Pizza Hut.......I'm not too sure about the standard in other countries, but here......check it out check it out....




* In Malaysia they called this PIZZA......I'm pretty sure somewhere on earth they call this SHITZA.....hahahaha......I'm not a big fan of Pizza Hut but again, what could you do if your wife is a fanatic fan....I believe they've drugged her.....that's not it......I ordered the split flavour.....so logically they should've gave me 1/2 a flavour on each side.....am I right? WRONG!!!!




* Check out the allocation.......either Pizza Hut should start hiring someone with basic mathematical ability or just change to RotiJohn hut.....hehehe yet again....boh standard....I'd call Domino's anytime....of course when PW is not around...hahahahaha




* Sometimes it's not always about the food......it's about family dining together......chatting, laughing of course in the end there'll be someone paying.....hehehe.....coming CNY, I'll arrange our reunion dinner @ Kenny Roger's hahahaha.....no more Chinese restaurant as they'll definitely charge more on peak season.....why be the dummy....hehehe......busy week ahead yoooo.....have a great one....

2 comments:

sitynuress said...

eii when to have our reunion la??
hahaha after i finish pantang la haa..

BOGUS said...

hahaha yea yea...u're right....let me try to arrange a trip to KL....or we can meet in Ipoh...of course after ur confinement....congrats to you again kakak.....you're now as productive as JieJie...hahahaha