Thursday, December 23, 2010

Randomness and A Merry Xmas......

The lack of post is not due to my packed schedule.....to be franked, I'm kinda lazy....hahaha.....life has been good...in fact, GREAT.....let me share some random stuff happenning lately......




* Saw this on my last trip to the airport....Thanks to Citibank, I got to enjoy the VIP lounge for FREE.....everything is FREE in the lounge....beers....OMG....I could only imagine the group of my Hais pondering in this lounge with this free flow beer pump....




* JD is getting montrous by the day.......he will drop to the floor for no reason whatsoever and dig his nose.....I can't predict what this lil fella is gonna do next......




* One of my buddy is down with dengue fever....in fact, this guy here is my client....hahaha....I bonded really well with most of my clients...believe me when I tell you my ex-clients are still calling me even after a year......some just to catch you, some seeking advice, some offering me jobs......better keep this network alive....might just need them in life after Samsung...hehehehe




* Christmas is just around the corner.....This year, PW and I decided not to setup the Xmas tree......We're afraid that JD might choke on some of the decos......check out our tree from last year.......ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...............................................




* A BIGGER HOUSE........hahahaha......saw this unit for sale a couple of days ago.....the plus point is, this house is just right beside my current unit.......when I showed Kit2 the place from our car park the other night, his reaction was...."I can climb over the wall for dinner next time"......Will be viewing the house tomorrow evening....hopefully it's up to our standard as I do really like the compound...hehehehe....Well...have a great holiday ahead and a Merry Christmas people.........

No comments: