Sunday, December 05, 2010

Business Trip @ Shanghai........

The company sent me to Shanghai last week.....the agenda, meet up with people....warehouses, factories and not to mention people from Samsung Shanghai......a hectic schedule without too much time for leisure......I started packing right after my month end closing day........



* I could tell that JD really wanted to tag along.......




* I saw alot alot of these during my trip.......




* Of course when the sun sets, I'll make the best out of the situation....sleep less, walk more.......lucky enough I have a tourist guide staying nearby.....




* My Ol'buddy....TengHui.....ironically he stays behind my hotel.....took me around town for 2 night in a row...thanks dude....




* Night view from The Bund.........that's the area where Chow Yuen Fatt got gunned down in the classic movie.....




* Snap shoot from 32nd floor @ Hyatt...........




* We wanted something different this round...we opted for 'Adopt the ear'....sounds kinky right? hahaha




* I conned TengHui into it and I chickened out......hahaha too funky for me......




* Local flavour........not too bad....so far no diarrhea YET.......




* Nice to have some midnight snacks from the streets.....




* I was lucky enough to have some spare time on the final night in Shanghai......walked around while waiting for my dinner appointment to start.....




* And the temperature was already 11 degree at 5 in the evening........I do not have any winter clothing with me.....hey I'm from the HOT zone yooo.....all we have back home are rain and no rain day.....heheheh




* @ Nanking road....due to the EXPO, most of the imitation stalls were closed down by the government....there goes my shopping spree......




* Ahhhhhhhh this kinda reminded me of my last trip back in 2005........




* Same old spot...... 2005




* After dinner, TengHui took me to a Chinese bar aka 88....the place sucks....I've been bumped by so many chinese guys that day, I lost count......next we headed to TheShelter.....it was an old bomb shelter turned to a bar.....western style...not too bad if not for a few Americans guys talking non-stop to us.....I was hoping for American chicks.....maybe TengHui looks abit too gay that night.....




* The night was once again ended with supper from the street......check out my dude......too well-dressed to be squatting by the street waiting for his food...hahahaha....that basically ends my short trip to Shanghai....thanks again to my dude for the hospitality....Important day for me tomorrow....Doc said the result should be out by then...pray for me people.......signing out.......

No comments: