Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Dear Mama.............

I went home last weekend to check out on the kids and also to celebrate Mama's birthday.....hehehe Woke up on a beautiful Sunday morning to the sound of the delivery lady yelling MRS. LIM......MRS LIM.........ishhhhhhhhhh



* JieJie and the gang sent Mama flowers on her birthday.....wahhh luckily I had something in mind that day....hahaha else JieJie really does spoil market........




* I took the remaining of the clan to San Francisco Steak House.....the place I normally go at night for the stout....hahaha never tried the food before though....




* JD being his usual self.......cheeky.....ohh how I love him.....~~~






* BEST BEST BEST..........luckily did not listen to JieJie bout the bad food there.....well the main reason we went there was because of the 50% discount on most of the food......hahahaha without the discount we'll be having Taugeh Chicken instead....cut cost........cut cost.....






* TA...DA......my suprise present to Mama......she has been nagging me about the family photo......so I took the initiative to give her the complete version.....killing 2 birds with a stone....1. Mama's Bday present....2. No more nagging on "where is the picture?" hahahaha am I smart or am I smart?? hahaha









* Happy leh......hehehehehe........ngek ngek ngek.....she's happy because she has a smart son.....ME....hahaha let us do this again next year.......muaksssss~~~~

No comments: